A nostalgic stroll through Norwich Plantation Gardens
01h00 22 April 2017
3:41 p.m. October 9, 2020
Take a trip down memory lane with this selection of Plantation Garden photos from the 80s and 90s.
2. David Jackson works hard on the railing of the Plantation Garden, Norwich. Dated March 11, 1993.
3. Diana Collis Heuvel, a member of the Plantation Garden Preservation Trust committee, inspects the 10 foot wide and 8 foot deep hole discovered in the grounds of the Plantation Garden.
4. The Gothic Plantation Garden fountain is lit after restoration by Dr Brent Elliot, librarian of the Royal Horticultural Society, taken on November 2, 1991.
5. Mrs. Bryony Nierop-Reading inspecting the plantation gardens in Norwich, October 16, 1984
6. Taken on January 18, 1990, John Watson can be seen in part of the “Secret Garden” (Plantation Gardens, Norwich).
7. The Plantation Gardens were discovered ten years ago, appearing abandoned and overgrown, taken on October 8, 1991.
8. Detail of the Victorian fountain built of chimney bricks, tiles and brick moldings in the Plantation Gardens, Norwich, photographed January 16, 1990.
If you recognize someone from the photos or want to tell us more about them, you can email [email protected]